Monday, October 20, 2008

Homework O_Q

Yo yo yo my name is mark, i`m a fresh man.. I`m glad to join to CGU.
My room call is 8406,you can found me there anytime. All my roommate are good,
They can help you to repair computer and teach you how to be a nerdy,espacially Batista. I`m interest in playing computer games,like NFSX,DMC.
I can teach you how to play the games well too,welcome to our room.
I also like animations, novels in network, playing computer games, and reading comic books.
The comic books which I read are very fun. I can release my tight spirit.However I don’t have much time on reading the comic books because my mother.She always say that reading the comics books will make you stupid and your brain will be disturbed by the funny elements I in the books.

When I’m free,watching baseball game is my favorite habbit.Because the baseball is my favorite sport.It can take me easy and have fun for me.When I am free,watch basketball game is also my favorite habbit.Both of them play well.

And I like to listen music and dancing. I always dance and sing in my room. And all my friend hate me very much.

No comments: